Circa: 2007 -2008
Rest In Peace
Disney tries to do new things from time to time with mixed reviews. A few of the Extra Ticket events do well, like Grad Nights and holiday-themed parties, but this one only lasted two years. And what could you expect for your extra money?
The “Pirate and Princess Party” was held from 7:00pm to 12:00am. Among the activities was Swashbuckling Training and Captain Jack Pirate Tutorial at the Pirate Coves. The Princess Courts had special activities for the ladies. Character Meet and Greets were located throughout the Magic Kingdom.
Everyone was to be given a Treasure Map and bag. As you followed the clues you’d uncover beads and chocolate treats.
Each night the “Enchanted Adventures Parade” would take place at 8:15 and 10:30pm. Featured in this parade was a 39 foot long pirate ship accompanied by a Jolly Roger flag corps. The Princesses would be joined by knights on horseback as well as regal dancers.
The specially themed fireworks “Magic, Music and Mayhem” were scheduled at 9:30pm nightly and would fill the sky. Guest could also look forward to a Pirate/Princess castle stage show.
Guests were welcome to wear their pirate and princess garb.
There was six themed areas:
- New Tortuga in Adventureland
- Rusty Cutlass Pirate Band
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial
- Characters: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Pluto and Goofy
- Riverboat Riviera in Liberty Square
- Riverboat Roulettes Banjo Trio
- Legend of the Jolly Roger Haunted Riverboat
- Characters: Pocohantas and John Smith
- Solaris’ System in Tomorrowland
- Eclipse’s Mixes – DJ Dance Party
- Atmosphere groups including break dancing Pirates
- Jasmine’s Court in Adventureland
- Princess Jasmine’s Royal Guard Recruitment
- Characters: Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and Genie
- Ariel’s Court in Fantasyland
- Sebastian’s Under the Sea Dance Party
- Characters: Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder
- Princess Pavilion in Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- Pirate Play Spot with pirate themed carnival games
- Royal Image consulting for guests waiting on line for the Characters
- Characters: Aurora, Belle, Cinderella
And just how much would all of this entertainment cost you?
Guest Ages 10 & Up: Advance $43.95 plus tax with Same Day rising to $45.95 plus tax
Guest Ages 3 – 9: Advance $37.95 plus tax with Same Day rising to $39.95 plus tax
And SNAP! Now you know.