‘Flash! Flash! Hundred Yard Dash!’ – Nick. Undoubtedly one of my favorite characters from Disney’s hit movie Zootopia. You can read my review by clicking the link.
I recently went to The Disney Store looking for merchandise from the new live-action Jungle Book, but found none (in case you’re wondering, TDS will not be getting any JB merchandise at all). But while looking around, I found the last in-stock plush of:
I like his tie! Apparently, he sold out pretty fast. Ironic.
His arms can be raised. His hands are attached together so you can hang him from something, much like a real sloth in the wild would hang from a tree.
Disney Store Exclusive
For more Zootopia character merchandise, check out my post entitled Zootopia ‘Mystery Minis’ Vinyl Figure.
To conclude, here is some trivia about Flash from Disney Wiki:
- His actor Raymond S. Persi previously voiced Gene and Zombie from Wreck-It Ralph, and the Horn from Get a Horse!.
- It is implied that Flash got his nickname due to his love of drag racing.
- Ironically, Flash’s license plate is “FST NML”.
- Flash’s hair cut is based on the hairstyle of co-director Byron Howard.
- It takes Flash an hour to tie his tie.
- Flash and Nick went to high school together and were both members of the track team.
Pingback: Zootopia: Mr. Big Plush | Disney Nouns